Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations (formerly Distance Selling Regulations) you have the right to cancel your order for any item bought on this website for a full refund. This does not apply to:
- Items collected in store
- Items and services where the price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market, and cannot be controlled by the trader
- Items made to the customers specification or are clearly personalised
- Items which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly Newspapers, periodicals, magazines
- Sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if unsealed after delivery
- Sealed audio or video recording or computer software that has been unsealed after delivery
- Items that becomes mixed inseparably (according to their nature) with other items after delivery.
You can cancel anytime from placing your order up to the end of a period 14 days after you take possession of the goods (or in the case of a multiple order, the last part of the order).
Please take reasonable care of the goods, we are entitled to deduct an amount from the refund to reflect any loss in value of the goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling of the goods by you.
Please make it clear when you cancel that you are cancelling under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations. You can cancel an order for services in the same way within 14 days of the date of purchase, unless the service begins sooner.
The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations do not apply to Financial Services
If you have an internet order enquiry, please contact us.
Prices are inclusive of Sales Tax unless otherwise stated.
ORDERS ARE ACCEPTED SUBJECT TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BlauKe.com is owned and operated by Jarganic LLC, 1309 Coffeen Ave Ste 3919, Sheridan WY 82801, United States.