About this item:
- Bamboo Steamer Basket includes: 2-Tier Bamboo steamer for cooking, kitchen tongs, 2 pairs of reusable bamboo chopsticks and 50 basket liners.
- Our food steamer pot is made of sustainable bamboo, which is a highly renewable resource. This dumpling and vegetable steamer is BPA-Free, plastic-free, no inks or dyes.
- The dumpling steamer basket has an exterior diameter of 10" and an interior diameter of 9.25". Depth of each tier is 1.55" and total height of the 2-tier steaming basket is 5.5". This bamboo steamer 10-inch will fit most kitchen pots and woks, and it's very easy to clean.
- Use our bamboo steamer baskets for cooking dumplings, vegetables, dim sum, chicken, eggs, fish or seafood. You can cook 2 different foods at the same time, one on each tier, reducing time spent in the kitchen.
- Our wood steamer makes a perfect gift for any occasion: Anniversary, Thanksgiving, bridal shower, wedding registry, Christmas holiday gifts, or housewarming gift for a new home.
Premium 2-Tier Bamboo Steamer for Cooking Asian
Our bamboo steamer 10-inch has everything you need to cook your favorite Asian dishes: dim sum, dumplings, bao buns, rice etc. You can use it to cook vegetables, meat or fish.
This food steamer pot is made of all-natural bamboo, and it's plastic and metal-free. It has 2 bamboo baskets so you can cook two types of food at the same time.
Our food steamers come with 50 paper liners to make cleaning super easy. They also include 2 pairs of reusable chopsticks and bamboo tongs to transfer those dumplings to plate without breaking them.
This is a complete kitchen steamer set, perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Whether you need it for home cooking or in a restaurant, you can rest assured this steaming basket will handle the task.
Bamboo Steamer Set Includes:
2 x Bamboo basket
1 x Bamboo lid
1 x Kitchen tongs
2 x Pairs of bamboo chopsticks
50 x Food basket liners
Bamboo Steamer Basket Dimensions:
Exterior diameter: 10"
Interior diameter: 9.25"
Interior depth of each tier: 1.55"
Total height of the 2-tier steamer pot: 5.5"
This bamboo steamer 10-inch will fit perfectly in most of the pots and woks that you already have in your kitchen.
- Plastic & metal-free
- Easy to clean
- 2-tier baskets
- Use to cook or serve food
- Lightweight & durable
- 50 Steamer liners included
- Complete set
- Perfect Gift Idea
This veggie steamer comes with 2 pairs of reusable bamboo chopsticks for the full Asian experience.
There's also a small kitchen tongs to grab the sushi or dumplings and transfer them to plates without breaking them.
And we've added a generous quantity of 50 paper liners so you won't run out of them too often.
All Natural Vegetable Steamer Basket
Our kitchen steamer set is made of 100% natural and sustainable Moso bamboo, one of the most renewable resources in the world. This was harvested from fast-growing, sustainable plantations, away from pandas' habitat.
This food steamer basket is BPA-Free, plastic and metal-free.
Perfect for Cooking: Vegetables, Rice, Meat, Poultry, Fish, Seafood, Dim Sum, Dumplings, Bao Buns.
You can use our bamboo steamer for cooking two different types of food at the same time. For example, you can cook dumplings in one basket and fish in another.
You can also use the steam basket to serve food. With its natural look and feel, it makes a beautiful plating for any food.
Steaming is Healthy
Steaming is a healthy cooking method, as the food retains more nutrients, vitamins and flavor than any other cooking method.
Perfect Gift for any Occasion
This dumpling steamer basket is a great gift for men, women, wife, daughter, etc. And it's perfect for any occasion, such as Anniversary, Thanksgiving, bridal shower, wedding registry, Christmas holiday gifts, or as a housewarming gift for a new home.
The Kitchen steamer basket is Not Dishwasher Safe. You can clean it easily with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
How to Use the Steamer Baskets for Cooking
- Line the basket base with a paper liner. If you're cooking in both baskets, line them both. If you're out of paper liners, use lettuce, banana or cabbage leaves. This will keep the food from sticking to the base and will make cleaning much easier after cooking.
- Add your food to the paper-lined basket, and put the lid on. If you have more types of foods you can cook one type in one basket and another in the second basket.
- Fill a pot or saucepan with about an inch of water and place the steaming basket inside.
- Place the pot on the heated stove and cook between 10 and 30 minutes, depending on food type.
*NOTE: When cooking, make sure there's always water inside the pot. Otherwise, the food won't cook well, and the pot and wood steamer can get burned. Check the water level at regular intervals and add more if needed