- BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES 4 PACK INCLUDES: 4 wooden toothbrushes with wavy bristles. These bamboo toothbrushes have medium bristles. They are not too hard on your gums, nor too soft to properly clean your teeth.
- RECYCLABLE & BIODEGRADABLE TOOTHBRUSHES: Our wooden toothbrushes are made of bamboo which is one of the most renewable resources in the world. At the end of its service life, you can remove the bristles with pliers and recycle them, then throw away the handle knowing it will naturally decompose in the landfill.
- NATURAL & ECO-FRIENDLY TOOTHBRUSHES: Our toothbrushes are BPA Free, Non-Toxic and Vegan-Friendly. The bristles are made of BPA-Free high-quality nylon. Even the packaging is recycled, biodegradable and plastic-free.
- SMOOTH & LIGHTWEIGHT BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSH HANDLE: The handles are coated with beeswax to prevent splintering and make them smoother. These bamboo toothbrush handles are lightweight and slightly curved for a better grip and control.
- HELP THE ENVIRONMENT AND REDUCE PLASTIC WASTE: Plastics can't be easily recycled and never fully decompose. Consequently, they end up polluting our beaches and destroying marine life. So why use them when there are eco-friendly alternatives available? Recyclable toothbrushes are the best alternative for plastic toothbrushes.
BAMBOO TOOTHBRUSHES SET INCLUDES:
- 4 Biodegradable bamboo toothbrushes with wavy bristles
ECO-FRIENDLY AND BIODEGRADABLE TOOTHBRUSHES
Did you know that plastics...
- never fully decompose and can't be recycled in most places?
- leach toxins into landfills if they ever decompose?
- are the reason why 1 million seabirds and 100000 marine animals die yearly?
So why use them when there are eco-friendly alternatives available?
Our eco-friendly toothbrushes are made to preserve and protect the environment, and they are perfect for those who want to lead a healthy and responsible lifestyle.
These biodegradable toothbrushes are Non-Toxic, BPA Free and Vegan-friendly. They are one of the best alternatives for plastic toothbrushes. Even the box is recycled and biodegradable (ZERO WASTE PACKAGING).
Our wooden toothbrushes are made of bamboo which is one of the most renewable resources in the world.
At the end of their service life, you can easily remove the bristles with pliers and recycle them. Then re-use or throw away the bamboo toothbrush handles knowing that they will naturally decompose.
Note that the bristles are made of BPA-Free nylon so they are not biodegradable. Please recycle.
The bamboo toothbrush handles are coated with beeswax to prevent splintering and make them smoother. They are lightweight and slightly curved for a better grip and control.
Our wooden toothbrushes with medium bristles are not too hard on your gums, nor too soft to clean your teeth properly.
*Doctors recommend changing your toothbrush every 3 months or after illness, and that goes for any of them, whether it's made of plastic or wood.