About this item:
- Our Bamboo Toothbrush Set includes 5 charcoal-infused bamboo toothbrushes with medium bristles (black). These charcoal toothbrushes for adults will last a person more than a year.
- This natural toothbrush set is smooth and splinter-free, and offers a perfect brushing experience. Our bamboo toothbrush with medium bristle is not too hard on your gums, nor too soft to clean your teeth well.
- At the end of their service life, remove the bristles and recycle, then re-use or throw away the wood toothbrush handle and it will quickly and naturally decompose.
- Our wooden toothbrushes are made of sustainable bamboo, a highly renewable resource. They are Organic, BPA-Free and Vegan-Friendly. The packaging is recycled, biodegradable and plastic-free (Zero-Waste Packaging).
- Plastics can't be easily recycled and never fully decompose. They end up polluting our beaches and harming marine life. Recyclable biodegradable toothbrushes are a perfect alternative to plastic toothbrushes.
We Were Made to Make a Difference
Do you care about the environment and want to make a change?
Are you searching for the ultimate gift for your environmentally-conscious friends or family?
Our bamboo toothbrush set is that one small change that can make a difference, and that's why everybody is going to love it.
It not only keeps your teeth clean and shiny, but it will also keep the environment clean too!
- All Natural
- Zero waste packaging
- Charcoal-infused bristles
- Smooth splinter-free handle
- Perfect brushing experience
Our bamboo toothbrushes are not too hard on your gums, nor too soft to clean your teeth well.
Charcoal Toothbrush Set
This is the perfect opportunity to test how charcoal teeth whitening works for you. And if charcoal toothbrushes are not for you, check out our white wave-shaped bamboo toothbrushes.
All Natural Toothbrush Set
Our organic toothbrushes are made to protect the environment, and they're perfect if you want to lead a healthy and responsible lifestyle.
These wooden toothbrushes are made of bamboo, which is one of the most renewable resources in the world. This was harvested at full maturity from fast-growing sustainable plantations, away from pandas' habitats.
Since they're made of bamboo, our toothbrushes are Organic, BPA Free and Vegan-friendly. They're one of the best alternatives for plastic toothbrushes.
Smooth Splinter-Free Handle
The handles are double polished and coated with beeswax to make them smoother and splinter-free.
They are lightweight and slightly curved for better grip and control.
Our wooden toothbrushes have numbers engraved on the handles, so you don't mix them up.
Great Gift Idea
Our products make great gifts for men, women, wife, daughter, etc. And they're perfect for any occasion, such as Anniversary, Thanksgiving, Christmas holiday gifts, or as a housewarming gift for a new home.
People who care for the environment will love these sustainable gifts.
At the end of their service life, remove the bristles with pliers and recycle them. Then throw away the bamboo toothbrush handle as it will naturally decompose.
*Doctors recommend changing toothbrushes every 3 months or after illness, regardless if they're made of plastic or wood. So these medium toothbrushes for adults should last one person for more than a year.
- Plastic toothbrushes take hundreds of years to decompose.
- Between 850 million and over 1 billion plastic toothbrushes end up in landfills each year, where birds and wildlife mistake them for food.
- Most plastic brushes find their way into oceans, severely affecting marine life. Birds, turtles, and fish mistake them for food and eat them.
So why use them when there are green alternatives available?
Change is Scary but Often Necessary
Worried that this will be too big of a change for your brushing experience?
Or maybe you just want to hold on to what you know even though, deep down, you know that change is necessary.
Our bamboo brush is the perfect alternative to traditional plastic toothbrushes, as it won't change your brushing experience in any way. Everything stays the same and makes a difference at the same time. With just one small tweak, such as a wood toothbrush handle, you stick to what you know but at the same time contribute to keeping the environment clean.
So making the switch is not just easy but really a no-brainer.